Historical Methods Newsletter: Volume 8 (1975)
- The Genealogical Society Library of Salt Lake City: A Source of Data for Economic and Social Historians (p. 51) Wimmer, Larry T.; Pope, Clayne L.
- Genealogy for the Social Sciences: The Institute for Genealogical Studies at Brigham Young University (p. 59) Kunz, Phillip R.
- When Did the Cold War Begin?: A Test of an Alternate Indicator of Public Opinion (p. 61) Small, Melvin
- Measuring Wealth and Power in Ante-Bellum America: A Review Essay (p. 74) Ridgway, Whitman
- Computerization of Records of Early American Merchant Seamen (p. 78) Dye, Ira
- The Debate on Alternative Approaches in Historical Geography (p. 82) Ward, David
- A Note on the Selectro-Meter (p. 88) Jones, Rhett S.
- NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS (p. 89)
- The Historical Study of Social Mobility: A New Perspective (p. 92) Miller, Roberta Balstad
- Rejoinder to Alcorn and Knights (p. 115) Thernstrom, Stephan
- The Implications of Analytic Philosophy of History for the Practicing Historian (p. 121) Ginsburg, Jerry
- Reconstructing Occupational Structures: The Case of the Ambiguous Artisans (p. 134) Smith, Thomas
- NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS (p. 151)
- Levels of Change Over Time (p. 116) Modell, John
- The Credit Reports of R. G. Dun & Co. As Historical Sources (p. 128) Madison, James H.
- Measurement of Inequality: A Fortran Program for the Lorenz Curve and Gini-Index (p. 142) Leonard, Robert James
- NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS (p. 149)
- RESEARCH IN PROGRESS (p. 155)