European Review of Agriculture Economics: Volume 7 (1980)
- Price distortions in developing countries: A bias against agriculture (pp. 5-27) LUTZ, ERNST; SCANDIZZO, PASQUALE L.
- Agricultural commodity supply regulation and inflation control* (pp. 29-39) LAMM, R. MCFALL
- The influence of the large scale mechanization of ware potato growing upon supply responsiveness in The Netherlands (1955–1978) (pp. 41-54) VAN DEN BOSCH, F.A.J.; VEERMAN, C.A.P.
- Towards a reconciliation of economics and ecology (pp. 55-77) SÖDERBAUM, PETER
- Dynamics of farm income dispersion: A comment (pp. 79-82) VON WITZKE, HARALD
- Dynamics of Farm Income Dispersion: Reply (pp. 83-87) SNEESSENS, JEAN-FRANÇOIS
- Book reviews (pp. 89-91) NEANDER, ECKART
- Book reviews (pp. 93-95) LUNING, H.A.
- Book reviews (pp. 97-98) SCHERER, JOSEF
- Aggregate factor input and productivity in agriculture: A comparison for the EC-member countries, 1963–76 (pp. 109-146) BEHRENS, R.; DE HAEN, H.
- A computerised planning method for risky investments (pp. 147-175) BRANDES, WILHELM; BUDDE, HANS-JOACHIM; SPERLING, EBERHARD
- A methodological approach to evaluating horizontal and vertical integration in agriculture in Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union (pp. 177-184) WIEDEMANN, PAUL
- Stabilization and welfare with trade, variable levies and internal price policies* (pp. 185-202) BIGMAN, DAVID
- Computerized farm management tools: Forecasting the demand (pp. 203-211) ÖHLMÉR, BO; NOTT, SHERILL B.; HARSH, STEPHEN B.
- Computerized farm management information systems (pp. 213-220) ÖHLMÉR, BO
- Notes for contributors (pp. 213-213)
- Agricultural sector programming models: A review* (pp. 229-265) NORTON, ROGER D.; SCHIEFER, GERHARD W.
- The relationship between farm and retail prices in the Spanish broiler chicken industry: An application of the Box-Jenkins approach* (pp. 267-288) PEÑA, DANIEL; SUMPSI, JOSÉ
- Information, hierarchical model structures and forecasting: A case study of the stock of dairy cows in England and Wales* (pp. 289-313) RAYNER, A. J.; YOUNG, R. J.
- Agricultural marketing teaching in the United Kingdom* (pp. 315-332) HAINES, MICHAEL
- Specification of trade in intermediate by-products in aggregate models of supply: A case study* (pp. 333-340) HANF, C. -H.; MUELLER, R. A. E.
- Estimating the demand functions for fresh citrus (pp. 341-346) TANG, JOHN C. S.
- Agriculture and the food industry: A note on the 17th SIDEA Conference (pp. 347-350) LOSEBY, MARGARET
- Book reviews (pp. 351-353) VAN DIJK, G.
- Book reviews (pp. 355-358) MACLAREN, DONALD
- Notes for contributors (pp. 355-358)
- Factor substitution in Mexican agriculture* (pp. 365-375) FISCHER, BERNHARD
- Part-time farming in developed countries* (pp. 377-393) MARTENS, LAURENT
- Agricultural policy uncertainty and the risk averse firm (pp. 395-411) MACLAREN, DONALD
- Forecasting the agricultural structure using empirical transition matrices (pp. 413-432) THORBURN, DANIEL
- Food consumption subsidy programs as a means of agricultural surplus disposal for the European Community (pp. 433-448) ALTER, ROLF; LANE, SYLVIA
- Book reviews (pp. 449-451) HILL, BERKELEY
- Book reviews (pp. 453-455) TOLLENS, E.
- Book reviews (pp. 457-459) TANGERMANN, S.
- Notes for contributors (pp. 457-457)