World's Poultry Science Journal: Volume 45 (1989)
- WPS volume 45 issue 1 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f1)
- Editorial (pp. 3-3) Hann, C M
- From Mendel to multi-national in poultry breeding (pp. 5-26) Hartmann, Werner
- Genetics of turkeys: Origin and development (pp. 27-52) Buss, Edward G.
- Recent progress in poultry reproduction (pp. 53-59) Lake, P.E.
- Very virulent Marek's disease viruses: importance and control (pp. 60-65) Witter, Richard L.
- Structure and problems of the poultry industry in southern Asia (pp. 66-71) Panda, B
- WPS volume 45 issue 1 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b2)
- WPS volume 45 issue 2 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f1)
- Notes for Contributors (pp. 107-107)
- Editorial (pp. 108-108) Hann, C M
- Meat production efficiencies of turkey, chicken and duck broilers (pp. 109-114) Shalev, B.A.; Pasternak, H.
- Recent developments in the chemotherapy of parasitic infections of poultry (pp. 115-124) Salisch, H.
- Genetics of turkeys: Economic traits (pp. 125-167) Buss, Edward G
- WPS volume 45 issue 3 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f1)
- Editorial (pp. 203-203) Hann, C.M.
- Did chickens go north? New evidence for domestication (pp. 205-218) West, Barbara; Zhou, Ben-Xiong
- WPS volume 45 issue 3 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b2)