Netherlands International Law Review: Volume 49 (2002)
- NLR volume 49 issue 1 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f6)
- Foreword (pp. V-V)
- Towards Effective Collective Security and Human Rights Protection in Africa: An Assessment of the Constitutive Act of the New African Union (pp. 1-38) Abass, Ademola; Baderin, Mashood A.
- A Critical Analysis of the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: Its Contemporary Functionality and Prospects (pp. 39-80) Fudali, Cezary
- International Law-Making in Post-Colonial Africa: The Role of the Organization of African Unity (pp. 81-103) Maluwa, Tiyanjana
- Civil Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Judgments in Europe (pp. 105-138) Vlas, P.; Zilinsky, M.; Ibili, F.
- Review of International Criminal Law (pp. 139-143) Sluiter, Göran
- Review of Privatizing the Police-State: The Case of Poland (pp. 143-148) Fijalkowski, Agata
- Review of State Responsibility for Transboundary Air Pollution in International Law (pp. 148-153) Lefeber, René
- Hague Case Law – Latest Developments (pp. 155-157) Henrard, K.
- Books Received and Available for Review (pp. 158-158)
- NLR volume 49 issue 1 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b8)
- NLR volume 49 issue 2 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f6)
- The Meaning of the State Consent Precondition in Article 12(2) of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court: A Theoretical Analysis of the Source of International Criminal Jurisdiction (pp. 159-193) Inazumi, Mitsue
- Global Investments And Environmental Protection: The Battle Lines Are Yet to Emerge! (pp. 195-225) Wallace-Bruce, Nii Lante
- Government Participation or Acquiescence in Trade-Affecting Consumer Information: Does Culpability Arise under the GATT? (pp. 227-251) Zedalis, R. J.
- Information* Concerning the Hague Conventions on Private International Law (pp. 253-284)
- Review of Legal Systems as a Determinant of FDI: Lessons from Sri Lanka (pp. 285-287) Peters, Paul
- Review of The International Monetary Fund under Constraint: Legitimacy of its Crisis Management (pp. 287-289) Denters, Erik
- Review of The Hague Peace Conferences of 1899 and 1907 and International Arbitration: Reports and Documents (pp. 290-291) Janis, Mark Weston
- Review of How Does Law Protect in War?: Cases, Documents and Teaching Materials on Contemporary Practice in International Humanitarian Law (pp. 291-294) McCormack, Timothy L.H.
- Hague Case Law – Latest Developments (pp. 295-298) Henrard, K.
- ILA New Delhi Declaration of Principles of International Law Relating to Sustainable Development (pp. 299-305) Schrijver, Nico
- Books Received and Available for Review (pp. 306-306)
- NLR volume 49 issue 2 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b8)
- NLR volume 49 issue 3 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f7)
- Jurisdiction and Enforcement in International Family Law: A Labyrinth of European and International Legislation (pp. 307-351) de Boer, Th.M.
- The ICC, Peacekeepers and Resolution 1422: Will the Court Defer to the Council? (pp. 353-388) Deen-Racsmány, Zsuzsanna
- Judgment in Interim Injunction Proceedings Milošević v. ICTY and the Netherlands (pp. 389-394)
- Review of Europe and Refugees: Towards and EU Asylum Policy,; New Asylum Countries? Migration Control and Refugee Protection in an Enlarged European Union (pp. 395-403) Henrard, Kristin
- Review of Liability for Damage to Public Natural Resources: Standing, Damage and Damage Assessment (pp. 404-408) Carette, Ann
- Review of The Concept of Minority in International Law: A Critical Study of the Vital Elements (pp. 408-412) Henrard, Kristin
- Review of The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court: A Challenge to Impunity (pp. 412-416) Hector, Mireille
- Review of Cross Border Collateral: Legal Risk and the Conflict of Laws (pp. 416-419) Struycken, A. V. M.
- Review of Orders for Payment in the European Union/Mahnverfahren in der Europäischen Union/L’Injonction de Payer dans I’Union Européenne, Civil Procedure in Europe (pp. 419-422) Zilinsky, Marek
- Review of The United Nations Convention on the Law of International Watercourses: A Framework for Sharing; The Law of International Watercourses: Non-navigational Uses (pp. 422-427) Hildering, Antoinette
- Review of The Oslo Accords: International Law and the Israeli-Palestine Peace Agreements (pp. 427-430) Lijnzaad, Liesbeth
- Hague Case Law – Latest Developments (pp. 431-434) Henrard, K
- Books Received and Available for Review (pp. 435-435)
- Call for Nominees: The Hague Prize for International Law (pp. 436-436)
- Contents of Volume XLVIII (2002) (pp. 437-439)
- NLR volume 49 issue 3 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b9)