European Journal of Applied Mathematics: Volume 7 (1996)
- EJM volume 7 issue 1 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f2)
- Fluid flow in a medium distorted by a quasiconformal map can produce fractal boundaries (pp. 1-10) Martio, Olli; Øksendal, Bernt
- Asymptotic behaviour of functional-differential equations with proportional time delays (pp. 11-30) Liu, Yunkang
- Convergence of a numerical method in mathematical spontaneous potential well-logging (pp. 31-41) Zhou, Yi; Cai, Zhijie
- Non-equilibrium imbibition of a porous block (pp. 43-52) Gilman, Arkady
- Convergence of attractors for the simplified magnetic Bénard equations (pp. 53-62) Imai, Hitoshi; Ishimura, Naoyuki; Nakamura, Masaaki
- Existence of solutions for elastohydrodynamic piezoviscous lubrication problems with a new model of cavitation (pp. 63-73) Bayada, G.; Talibi, M. El Alaoui; Vázquez, C.
- On the solution of a class of polydisperse spray problems (pp. 75-96) Anidjar, F.; Greenberg, J. B.; Tambour, Y.
- EJM volume 7 issue 1 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b6)
- EJM volume 7 issue 2 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f2)
- A mean-field model of superconducting vortices (pp. 97-111) Chapman, S. J.; Rubinstein, J.; Schatzman, M.
- A note on the classical solution of a two-dimensional superconductor free boundary problem (pp. 113-118) Yi, Fahuai
- Singularity formation in the one-dimensional supercooled Stefan problem (pp. 119-150) Herrero, Miguel A.; Velázquez, Juan J. L.
- On self-similar solutions of Barenblatt's nonlinear filtration equation (pp. 151-167) Cole, Julian D.; Wagner, Barbara A.
- Interfacial wave theory for oscillatory finger formation in a Hele–Shaw cell: a comparison with experiments (pp. 169-199) Xu, Jian-Jun
- Sonic shocks governed by the modified Burgers' equation (pp. 201-222) Harris, S. E.
- EJM volume 7 issue 2 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b3)
- EJM volume 7 issue 3 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f2)
- Variational model of sandpile growth (pp. 225-235) Prigozhin, Leonid
- On the Bean critical-state model in superconductivity (pp. 237-247) Prigozhin, L.
- Spherically symmetric Stefan problem with the Gibbs–Thomson law at the moving boundary (pp. 249-275) Götz, I. G.; Primicerio, M.
- Self-similarity in the post-focussing regime in porous medium flows (pp. 277-285) Angenent, S. B.; Aronson, D. G.
- The Cahn–Hilliard equation with a concentration dependent mobility: motion by minus the Laplacian of the mean curvature (pp. 287-301) Cahn, J. W.; Elliott, C. M.; Novick-Cohen, A.
- Hydrodynamic stability of a polymerization front (pp. 303-320) Volpert, Vit. A.; Volpert, Vl. A.; Pojman, J. A.; Solovyov, S. E.
- EJM volume 7 issue 3 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b4)
- EJM volume 7 issue 4 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f2)
- Models for thin viscous sheets (pp. 321-343) Howell, P. D.
- Hele–Shaw flows with free boundaries driven along infinite strips by a pressure difference (pp. 345-366) Richardson, S.
- A ξ-vector formulation of anisotropic phase-field models: 3D asymptotics (pp. 367-381) Wheeler, A. A.; McFadden, G. B.
- Explicit solutions for LBIC signals in semiconductors by asymptotic method (pp. 383-393) Cumberbatch, Ellis; Fang, Weifu
- Asymptotic profiles of a decaying contaminant in transport through a porous medium (pp. 395-416) Escobedo, M.; Grundy, R. E.
- EJM volume 7 issue 4 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b2)
- EJM volume 7 issue 5 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f2)
- On p-harmonic functions, convex duality and an asymptotic formula for injection mould filling (pp. 417-437) Aronsson, Gunnar
- An analysis of phase transition models (pp. 439-451) Fasano, A.; Primicerio, M.
- Maximal viscosity solutions of the modified porous medium equation and their asymptotic behaviour (pp. 453-471) Hulshof, Josephus; Vazquez, Juan Luis
- On the Mróz model (pp. 473-497) Brokate, Martin; Dressler, Klaus; Krejčí, Pavel
- On a Signorini problem for inclusions in shells (pp. 499-510) Khludnev, A. M.
- On the asymptotics of solutions of a class of linear functional-differential equations (pp. 511-518) Derfel, G.; Vogl, F.
- Heavy traffic asymptotics of the queue length in the GI/M/l – K queue (pp. 519-543) Yang, Yongzhi; Knessl, Charles
- EJM volume 7 issue 5 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b3)
- EJM volume 7 issue 6 Cover and Front matter (pp. f1-f2)
- Oscillatory flow over a cylinder resting on a plane boundary (pp. 545-558) Wybrow, M. F.; Riley, N.
- The existence of multiple solutions for a Ginzburg–Landau type model of superconductivity (pp. 559-574) Hastings, S. P.; Kwong, M. K.; Troy, W. C.
- Mathematical modelling of the motion of hard contact lenses (pp. 575-594) Moriarty, J. A.; Terrill, E. L.
- Solution of a contact lens problem (pp. 595-602) McLeod, J. B.
- A sharp interface limit of the phase field equations: one-dimensional and axisymmetric (pp. 603-633) Stoth, Barbara E. E.
- Reduction of systems of nonlinear partial differential equations to simplified involutive forms (pp. 635-666) Reid, Gregory J.; Wittkopf, Allan D.; Boulton, Alan
- Asymptotic profiles of a decaying contaminant in transport through a porous medium (pp. 667-668) Escobedo, M.; Grundy, R. E.
- Author Index to Volume 7 (pp. 669-670)
- EJM volume 7 issue 6 Cover and Back matter (pp. b1-b3)