Comparative Sociology: Volume 26 (1985)
- Managing not-so-small Numbers (pp. 1-13) Ness, Gayl D.
- Interaction with Kin, Social-Status, and Well-Being (pp. 14-34) Palisi, Bartolomeo J.
- Child-Care Policy Arenas (pp. 35-44) Bridgeland, William M.; Smith, Philip R.; Duane, Edward A.
- Change in Job Satisfaction and Occupational Values among Immigrants in Israel* (pp. 45-59) Berman, Gerald S.
- An Ontological Model of Class Consciousness (pp. 60-74) Ben-Porat, A.
- The Information Chain Theory of Cooperation (pp. 75-89) Blain, Robert R.
- The Power of Working Class Organizations and the Inter-Industrial Wage-Structure * (pp. 90-99) Hedstrom, Peter; Swedberg, Richard
- Cognitive Maps of Class and Ethnic Inequalities A Comparative Analysis (pp. 100-108) Marjoribanks, Kevin; Secombe, Margaret; Smolicz, J.J.
- Urbanism and Women's Labor Force Status: A cross-national Study (pp. 109-118) Sigelman, Lee; Tsai, Yung-Mei
- Book Reviews (pp. 119-132)
- Books Received (pp. 133-133)
- Some Criticism of Recent Work on World System Status, Inequality, and Democracy (pp. 135-148) Weede, Erich; Kummer, Joachim
- Marital Status and Psychological Well-Being: A Cross-National Comparative Analysis (pp. 149-166) D'Arcy, Carl; Siddique, C.M.
- Class, Prestige and Status Attainment in Comparative Perspective (pp. 167-180) Zagórski, Krzysztof
- The Canadian and Australian Church Unions: A Comparison (pp. 181-197) Campbell, Douglas F.
- A Comparison of Family Characteristics of Asian-American and Anglo-American High Achievers (pp. 198-208) Lee Yao, Esther
- Making Pledges and Requirements: Historical Variants of "Voluntary Labor" (pp. 209-219) Kelen, Andras
- Social Contacts and Social Relationships between Jews and Arabs living in a Mixed Neighborhood in an Israeli Town* (pp. 220-225) Deutsch, Akiva W.
- Children's Attitudes Toward the Elderly in Thailand and the United States (pp. 226-232) Seefeldt, Carol; Keawkungwal, Sri-Ruen
- Cultural Participation and Educational Achievement: A Cross-Cultural Analysis (pp. 232-240) Grove, D. John
- Social Science Research on Residential Solar Technology in the United States and France * (pp. 240-245) Warkov, Seymour; Monnier, Eric
- Book Reviews (pp. 246-267)
- Books Received (pp. 268-268)