Medieval Encounters: Volume 4 (1998)
- "Solomon's Salacious Song": Foucault's Author Function and the Early Christian Interpretation of the Canticum Canticorum (pp. 1-23) Jacobs, Andrew S.
- Bernard, Explorer of the Muslim Lake: a Pilgrimage From Rome To Jerusalem, 867 (pp. 24-50) Halevi, Leor
- "True Felicity": Paradise in the Thought of Avicenna and Maimonides (pp. 51-77) Stroumsa, Sarah
- "Slay Them Not": Augustine and the Jews in Modern Scholarship (pp. 78-92) Cohen, Jeremy
- Birds in Armenian Medicine (pp. 93-118) Greppin, John A.C.
- Haymarus's Relatio Tripartita in Anglo-Norman (pp. 119-129) Hunt, Tony
- Gersonides' Lost Commentary On the Metaphysics1 (pp. 130-157) Glasner, Ruth
- Reviews (pp. 158-173) Wasserstrom, Steven M.
- Apocalyptic Expressions in the Early Islamic World (pp. 175-177) Morony, Michael G.
- It Must Be the End of Time: Apocalyptic Auadith as a Record of the Islamic Community's Reactions To the Turbulent First Centuries (pp. 178-187) Campbell, Sandra
- Apocalypse Now: Zoroastrian Reflections On the Early Islamic Centuries (pp. 188-202) Daryaee, Touraj
- Christian Salvation Through Muslim Domination: Divine Punishment and Syriag Apocalyptic Expectation in the Seventh and Eighth Centuries (pp. 203-218) Villagomez, Cynthia
- Islamization in Medieval Egypt: the Copto-Arabic "Apocalypse of Samuei," as a Source for the Social and Religious History of Medieval Copts (pp. 219-227) Iskander, John
- Holy Queens as Agents of Christianization in Bede's Ecclesiastical History: a Reconsideration (pp. 228-241) Armstrong, Dorsey
- St. Nino and the Christianization of Pagan Georgia (pp. 242-264) Horn, Cornelia B.
- Francia as "Christendom": the Merovingian Vita Dom.Nae Balthildis (pp. 265-284) Sghroed, Caroline T.
- Jews, Jean Régné, and the Medieval Crown of Aragon (pp. 285-317) Simon, Larry J.
- Reviews (pp. 318-322)
- Books Received (pp. 323-324)